Saturday, October 25, 2014

Merry Monday #131 - Non Traditional Colors

Good morning my friends.  Today I am sharing my card for Merry Monday #131 - use non-traditional colors on your Christmas card.
I had this cute snowman digi image on my computer, sorry I can't remember where I got it from :(   I printed him on X-Press It Blending card and colored him with Promarkers and cut him out.  He is mounted with foam tape on the panel cut with Spellbinders Labels 17.  I added some Polar White Flower Soft to the bottom for the snow.  I traced the die on the back of the glitter paper and cut the mat out by hand as the next size die was too large.  The snowflakes are from a Martha Stewart punch.  The white panel is embossed with A2 Snowflakes by The Paper Studio.  The glitter paper is from DCWV Glitzy Brights stack.  The card base is SU Elegant Eggplant.

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Monday Challenge Blog
Christmas Card Challenge.  Here is their inspiration photo.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. I love your snowman, perfectly colored and blended, nice frosty touches with the snowflakes and flower soft snow! A great card for both of the challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ADORABLE image! Love the pop of purple and touch of snow! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh JoAnn, What an adorable card. Love that little swowman and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Sweet image and love the soft colors you used! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute. I love that snowman. So glad you could join CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest snowman, JoAnn! I love the soft purples, the glitter paper and the soft snow! So glad you shared this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card!! The lavender snowman was a great idea and that beautiful glitter paper. Very beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Nana!!! LOVE the purple and white!! Just Stunning!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.