Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Matey

MFTWSC148
This is my card for this week's MFTWSC148.  I used SU Whisper White and Basic Black CS.  The blue DSP is some older Provo Craft paper and the red dot and stripe is Simple Stories 24/Seven DSP.  I cut the white circle with MFT's Pierced Circles Stax and cut the black mat with MFT's Circle Stax dies.  I embossed the white circle with SU Cloudy Day EF (retired) and sponged some Bashful Blue ink around the clouds.  I added a piece of MME woodgrain DSP across the bottom of the circle to look like the adorable MFT PI Pirate Boy was standing on the deck of a ship.  I stamped the image with Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card, colored him with Copics and Promarkers, cut him out and mounted him with foam tape.  The sentiment is from the same set and is cut out with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax and Layers.
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.