Monday, October 21, 2024

Happy Anniversary for 2 Challenges

 Hello friends.  I have a new anniversary card to share today.  I made this card with two challenges in mind - Color Throwdown #815 and The Flower Challenge #96.

I used Pinkfresh Studio's Be Fearless Stamps, Dies & Stencils along with PFS inks Mimosa & Mango Sorbet for the flowers and Gina K. Designs Light Spruce for the leaves.  After stamping the images, I used the inks and stencils to color them, and then die cut them with the matching dies.  I die cut two white panels with SU Radiating Stitches dies and blended Bermuda Bay ink around the edge of the largest panel.  I stamped the sentiment from an older Verve set in Bermuda Bay ink and then mounted it with foam tape to the larger panel, and then to the white card base.  I laid the 3 flower die cuts around in an arch to see how I liked it and then mounted them with pieces of foam tape.  I really liked the finished card with this color combo.

 
 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, JoAnn! I adore the colors you've chosen for stenciling these gorgeous roses [I say roses as they remind me of my favorites] today! So lovely with the aqua of your pretty frame!
    Thanks for sending this one over to us at The Flower Challenge! Come again, soon!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty florals and the radiating stitch dies framed them so beautifully! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this pretty floral set you've used and those wonderful colors! Fantastic card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! You did an awesome job with the flowers and the background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.