Thursday, October 10, 2024

Seize the Birthday - Dots

 Hello Friends.  It is time for our new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Shirley has chosen Dots as our "Topping Option" for us to play with.

 

 


 I chose Memory Box Small Circle Burst for my dots - center circle cut out and the dots fade out to small and smaller.  I die cut the white panel and then embossed it with SU Subtle EF (ret.) to give it a little texture.  I stamped the sentiment from SU Labeled With Love in the center of the cutout on the Soft Sea Foam green card base, then glued the white panel on.  The flowers are from Gina K. Designs Delicate Flowers Stamp, Die & Stencil set.  After stamping the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black, I used the stencils and SU inks - Azure Afternoon & Granny Apple Green to color them.  I then die cut them with the matching dies and mounted the flowers with small pieces of foam tape and glued the stem down at the bottom.  I really like the finished card.

You can check out all the inspiration by the TEAM and our Party Guests using Shirley's Dot "topping" and I hope to see you in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. JoAnn, your blue flowers look so pretty with the pretty die cut circle. Beautiful card. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some FUN dots and I love those pretty little flowers! This is a delightful card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so light and bright and lovely! Just enough flowers for that pretty circle die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another very pretty card! Love your use of dots too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft florals around the diecut dottty circle, JoAnn! I have this die but never knew what to do with it - now I do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this circle burst die too JoAnn, love how you've used it here, looks fabulous with the floral sprays, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card it's really elegant, that die looks quite special I like the fadeout to smaller dots which offset your lovely delicate flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JoAnn, I didn't use the same MB die, but we were on the same wave length with our design! I love those flowers and they look so beautiful following the shape of your dots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these beautiful soft colors and your creative use of dots. Lovely JoAnn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.