Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Blessings

Hello Friends, today I am sharing a Christmas card I made using a cut on my Silhouette.  It has both the outline and the shadow elements.  I added a rhinestone to the center of the star.
The sentiment is from Verve's Weary World.  Love this new set, especially the mixed fonts in this greeting.  The DSP is a freebie from Verve included in my order.  The banner is cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 13 and the scalloped mat is cut with an MFT Blueprints 20 die.  I love how this card turned out and have made several of them since this first one.

ETA:  I am linking this up at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge as it is my favorite card I made this year.  I love that it shows the true meaning of Christmas.


I am linking my card up at Tuesday Morning Sketches as it is their "Annual Anything Goes" challenge.
Tuesday Morning Sketches

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and I wish everyone a very Merry and Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year, in case I am not on here anymore this week.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! A wonderful tribute to the real meaning of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful die cut, JoAnn! Like LeAnne said, the perfect tribute to Jesus' birth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card! I can se why you made a few of these with that amazing die! Well done using your Cameo too! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the nativity!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joann, I love the colour combo of the card. The soft blue and black is gorgeous!! Beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete