Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Blessings

Hello Friends, today I am sharing a Christmas card I made using a cut on my Silhouette.  It has both the outline and the shadow elements.  I added a rhinestone to the center of the star.
The sentiment is from Verve's Weary World.  Love this new set, especially the mixed fonts in this greeting.  The DSP is a freebie from Verve included in my order.  The banner is cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 13 and the scalloped mat is cut with an MFT Blueprints 20 die.  I love how this card turned out and have made several of them since this first one.

ETA:  I am linking this up at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge as it is my favorite card I made this year.  I love that it shows the true meaning of Christmas.


I am linking my card up at Tuesday Morning Sketches as it is their "Annual Anything Goes" challenge.
Tuesday Morning Sketches

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and I wish everyone a very Merry and Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year, in case I am not on here anymore this week.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! A wonderful tribute to the real meaning of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful die cut, JoAnn! Like LeAnne said, the perfect tribute to Jesus' birth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card! I can se why you made a few of these with that amazing die! Well done using your Cameo too! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the nativity!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joann, I love the colour combo of the card. The soft blue and black is gorgeous!! Beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.