Monday, February 19, 2018

Merry Monday #278

Happy Monday friends.  Our challenge this week at Merry Monday is an inspiration photo brought to you by Debbie.

The wreath in the foreground is one of the things I spotted first so that is what inspired me.  I used a wreath die by My Favorite Things (discontinued), which has the bow die also.  I cut the wreath 4 times in different shades of green and layered them together.  I cut the bow from silver glitter card.  The pink poinsettias are cut with Poppystamps Small Blooming Poinsettia.  I used the two smallest flowers, layered them and added a rhinestone in the centers.  The background is embossed with SU Holly EF and matted with green.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink Beautiful Berries.

You should check out how the rest of the designers over at Merry Monday were inspired by this lovely photo.  I hope you will join us.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

14 comments:

  1. That wreath is amazing! Beautiful texture and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layered wreath, JoAnn - just love the silvery bow and pink flowers! Perfect on the embossed holly background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful card JoAnn. Love the pink poinsettias.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea, this wreath is pretty, great card! Cheers, L ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too darn cute!!! Just love your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the texture of this pretty wreath, the pretty pink poinsettias and the sparkly bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAS perfection JoAnn! LOVE that embossing folder and your wreath is SO pretty in the pinks and greens...lovely, lovely card! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! That wreath is so pretty with the poinsettias! Merry Christmas already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet wreath!!! Tons of work for TONS of FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful wreath and card. Love the embossed background. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joann, What a beautiful wreath and I love the sparkly silver ribbon. Hope your having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, I love the background texture and your wreath is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.