Friday, July 28, 2017

New Baby Card

Hi friends.  My daughter requested a baby card with a jungle theme for a baby shower she is attending.  So I used The Paper Studio's Little Safari paper and stickers.  I added some brown enamel dots around the sentiment which is a stamp from Kaisercraft Peek-a-Boo set.  I stamped it with SU Chocolate Chip ink on some of the DSP from the 12 x 12 paper pad and die cut it with a Spellbinders die.  I traced the die on the CS and fussy cut the mat.  The animals are stickers from the Little Safari Set.

This is the inside of the card.  I fussy cut the image from one of the DSP sheets and adnered it on the inside.  I stamped the Studio K sentiment with the Choc. Chip ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

I appreciated it when you take time to leave me a comment.

Happy Stamping
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet baby animals! Perfect for a new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet baby card! Love it inside & out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just ADORABLE inside and out, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.