Friday, July 28, 2017

New Baby Card

Hi friends.  My daughter requested a baby card with a jungle theme for a baby shower she is attending.  So I used The Paper Studio's Little Safari paper and stickers.  I added some brown enamel dots around the sentiment which is a stamp from Kaisercraft Peek-a-Boo set.  I stamped it with SU Chocolate Chip ink on some of the DSP from the 12 x 12 paper pad and die cut it with a Spellbinders die.  I traced the die on the CS and fussy cut the mat.  The animals are stickers from the Little Safari Set.

This is the inside of the card.  I fussy cut the image from one of the DSP sheets and adnered it on the inside.  I stamped the Studio K sentiment with the Choc. Chip ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

I appreciated it when you take time to leave me a comment.

Happy Stamping
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet baby animals! Perfect for a new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet baby card! Love it inside & out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just ADORABLE inside and out, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete