Sunday, August 16, 2015

Christmas Card Challenges #37 - Color Inspiration

Good morning friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and this week we have a photo challenge for you.


I love making mostly white cards and this week's photo challenge is perfect for this.  I used MFT Natural  and Smooth White CS.  I stamped the ornaments from SU Ornament Keepsakes in Versamark ink on Natural CS and embossed in white embossing powder.  I hung them with gold twine.  Peace is cut from the Natural CS with a die by Impression Obsession.  The ornaments are mounted with foam tape on the white panel which is embossed with an EF by The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.

Now check out all the fabulous cards by my teammates over at Christmas Card Challenges.  I hope you will play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. I love these elegant ornaments, JoAnn! The Natural and White are so peaceful and pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous embossing, and elegant ornaments JoAnn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the embossing powder. It made the card so elegant, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.