Thursday, November 21, 2013

Season's Greetings

 
 
This is my card for the JUGS 215 challenge to use red, kraft, white, and brown.
I used SU Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Choc. Chip and Whisper White CS. The DSP is from an older retired paper pack.  I created the poinsettia with the Blossom Builder punch (retired).  I sponged the edge of each petal with Cherry Cobbler ink and adhered them to a punched circle.  Added some glue and glass glitter to the center.  I used the scalloped border punch and the sentiment is from More Merry Messages stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. You poinsettia is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card, JoAnn! Love the gorgeous poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete