Saturday, March 17, 2018

Sending Birthday Bear Hugs

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for my great-grandson's 8th birthday, which is today.  I think he will like the card.
The sentiment and images are from MFT Beary Special Birthday and cut with the matching Beary Special Birthday dies.  I colored the images with Promarkers and used SU Bashful Blue CS and ink (retired).  I die cut the blue and white panels with MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles.  I used the largest and next to the largest rectangles.  The white panel is stamped with MFT Balloon Strings Background in Bashful Blue ink.  I just fussy cut the ends of the sentiment and inked the edges.  The sentiment and the images are mounted with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate it when you take the time to leave a comment.
I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. This little bear peeking from the birthday box is adorable, JoAnn! Love the balloon strings background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.