Sunday, August 30, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge #39 - Anything goes

Good Morning friends, it is time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and this week it is "Anything Goes" for Christmas.


For my card I used Coredinations Heavy White CS and SU Real Read CS.  The DSP is from an older Basic Gray Wassail 6x6 pad.  The snowflake EF is by Darice.  The poinsettia is cut from SU Real Red with Simon Says Stamp Poinsettia Parade die and mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment is Poppy Stamps Vintage Season's Greetings cut from gold glitter paper.  That's it for my card.

I am also entering this in the Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge - use red, light green and dark green.


and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Anything Goes.

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
Now check out all the fabulous cards by my teammates over at Christmas Card Challenges.  I hope you play along with us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn



4 comments:

  1. I love the different shades of green with the red poinsettia and the glittery adds extra elegance! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely combination of design elements JoAnn, very elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, this is so pretty and elegant! Your flower is beautiful. Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous details and design. I love that glitter sentiment, too! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.