Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Happy Birthday

I am sharing a birthday card I made for a special friend.

I have had SU Garden in Bloom set for a while and this is my first time using it.  I really like how it is a two step stamp set and how it turns out.  I stamped the flowers in SU Baha Breeze, fussy cut them out and added a glitter Gemstone by The Paper Studio.  The leaves are from Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood stamp and die set.  I stamped them in SU Pear Pizzazz ink on white CS,  and then sponged them with the same ink.  The sentiment is from SU Elementary Elegance (retired).  The DSP is from Recollections Home Basics 6x6 pad.  The top layer is SU Pool Party cut with MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges die.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. I love these soft blue flowers and that scalloped and curved edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fussy cutting added so much! LOVE the flowers and the patterned paper, JoAnn! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.