Saturday, May 13, 2017

Birthday Blessings

This is a card I made for a sweet young lady at church.   I used MFT Distressed Stripes background stamped in SU Baha Breeze ink.  I matted it with Baha Breeze CS.  The doily is cut with a Top Dog die.  The sentiment is from Verve's Love Deepens.  I cut the fishtail ends and mounted it with foam tape.  The flowers are cut with SU Botanical Builders Framelits in peach CS scrap from my stash.  The leaves are cut in SU Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. A pretty combination of colors! The doily makes this so feminine and I love the peachy-pink flowers! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, JoAnn! The stripes and the doily and the sweet bouquet go together perfectly! Happy Mother's Day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday card, JoAnn! Love how the flowers pop against the striped background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful birthday card, JoAnn! Love those blue stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spotted your comment on Joanne's blog and popped over to say 'hi'. Love your cards (I've gone back a ways now) and will pop over to Seize the Birthday. Nice to have found you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.