Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Baby Photo Folios

I found this video on You Tube with the directions for making these adorable photo folios so I tried making a couple and I love how they turned out.  They are not as involved as the mini albums.  Here is the link if you are interested.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BiYPopYENo.  Thank you Sharon for the tutorial.

I am showing photos of them closed and then opened.  The middle section opens and has a waterfall section to add more photos.  I used assorted papers, dies, and embellishments.  If you have any questions, just leave me a comment.

 
                           




Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.  Hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea for a baby gift! These are so sweet, JoAnn! Hope that storm stays well away from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.