Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Happy Birthday for my daughter


I made this card for my daughter's birthday today.  She likes purple (and she liked the card too) so I used SU Blackberry Bliss ink and CS.  The DSP is from SU Moonlight Paper Stack (retired).  The flowers from SU Flower Shop and Petite Petals are stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink and punched with the matching punches.  The leaves from Fabulous Florets (retired) is stamped in Old Olive ink on Pistachio Pudding CS and fussy cut.  I added a golden rhinestone to the centers and mounted them with foam tape.  The sentiment is from MFT Document It Bingo set.  The border is punched with a SU retired border punch.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. Blackberry Bliss is one of my favorite colors and I love it with the bit of yellow and green! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.