Thursday, November 6, 2014

Seize The Birthday - Orange

It is time for a new challenge over at Seize the Birthday and this time we have the "toppings" option of using orange.  Remember it is an option.  The only requirement is that it be a birthday project.
Here's my card using the "toppings" option.

My card base and die-cut panel are MFT Smooth White cs.   I used Spellbinders A2 Divine Eloquence die on the white panel.  The DSP is SU Peach Parfait from a retired pad.   I stamped the 3 smallest Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms in Peach Parfait on white and cut them out with the matching dies.  I then sponged PP ink lightly around the edges of the petals and shaped them. I went over the edges with a Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Glitter pen and added an orange rhinestone to the center.  The leaves are made with a MS punch.  The rhinestone flourish is by Queen & Co.   The sentiment is SU Beautiful Birthday (retired) stamped in Soft Suede ink.

Now check out all the fabulous "orange" creations over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will play along with us this time.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty JoAnn! I love the intricate die cut panel layered over orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful die and Gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sure is a beautiful die, JoAnn! Love the all the peach! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply beautiful JoAnn! I love that die and the addition of the bling really adds something special :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! Love the bling and the lovely, ornate die. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.