Thursday, November 6, 2014

Seize The Birthday - Orange

It is time for a new challenge over at Seize the Birthday and this time we have the "toppings" option of using orange.  Remember it is an option.  The only requirement is that it be a birthday project.
Here's my card using the "toppings" option.

My card base and die-cut panel are MFT Smooth White cs.   I used Spellbinders A2 Divine Eloquence die on the white panel.  The DSP is SU Peach Parfait from a retired pad.   I stamped the 3 smallest Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms in Peach Parfait on white and cut them out with the matching dies.  I then sponged PP ink lightly around the edges of the petals and shaped them. I went over the edges with a Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Glitter pen and added an orange rhinestone to the center.  The leaves are made with a MS punch.  The rhinestone flourish is by Queen & Co.   The sentiment is SU Beautiful Birthday (retired) stamped in Soft Suede ink.

Now check out all the fabulous "orange" creations over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will play along with us this time.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty JoAnn! I love the intricate die cut panel layered over orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful die and Gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sure is a beautiful die, JoAnn! Love the all the peach! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply beautiful JoAnn! I love that die and the addition of the bling really adds something special :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! Love the bling and the lovely, ornate die. Great job.

    ReplyDelete