Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MFTWSC107 - You Are The Only One For Me



    I made a Valentine card with this week's MFTWSC107 sketch. (oops, I just noticed that I left off the little flag element, but it still follows the sketch).  I think this will be my hubby's valentine as he is the Only One For Me.   We will be married 50 years in July.

I used SU Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla cardstock.  The heart border is Rose Red CS and the papers are from my new My Mind's Eye Love Me pad that I got at Michael's this weekend.  The heart border is made with MFT Layered Heart Border and the sentiment is from this month's free Triple Scoop Set (free with a $60 order from MFT).  The sentiment panel is cut with Spellbinder's Classic Oval and mounted with foam tape to a Classic Scallop Oval, and then mounted to the card base with more foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  
Comments are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.