Monday, November 12, 2012

Merry Christmas

I made another Christmas card today.  I just used cardstock from Michael's I had in my stash.  The embossed panel is made with the largest folder in the Sizzix Thank You Set #5.  I used the smallest die from Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia cut twice and layered. I made the leaves with the next larger poinsettia die and the Martha Stewart fern punch.  The poinsettia is mounted on foam tape and I added a golden rhinestone from Michael's to the center.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up's Greetings Of The Season stamped in Real Red ink.  I added the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch under the sentiment.  This panel is mounted on a red cardstock panel and then to the base of my card.
Size: 4-1/4 by 5-1/2"

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!!! Thanks for commenting on my layout!!! So fun to chat with you at MFT tonight!!!! We will have to keep in touch! Your card is beautiful!!! I love the embossing and the pop of red with the white!!!

    ReplyDelete