Monday, January 22, 2018

New Baby Mini Album

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing photos of a baby mini album I had made in November and forgot to post the photos.  I enjoyed making this album for a special young lady at church.   It was given at a baby shower and she loved it (I loved it too. :))  The papers are from Kaisercraft Pitter Patter. The pages are pretty self explanatory so I won't go into any details but if you have any questions you can let me know.  Thanks for taking a look.


Pages 1 and 2

Pages 3 and 4

Pages 5 and 6

Flaps opened on page 5

Pages 7 and 8

Pages 9 and 10

Pages 11 and 12

Pages 13 and 14 



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Crafting,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Oh my JoAnn! What a darling book! You obviously made it with lots of love! Every page is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet baby album, JoAnn! Looks like a lot of little girls being born. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is beautiful, JoAnn! A wonderful treasure for your special friend at church! She will be sure to treasure it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS is just an AMAZING gift! I know she will treasure it and appreciate your creativeness and thoughtfulness! What a keepsake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.