Thursday, August 17, 2017

Happiest of Birthdays to You

Hello friends.  It is Thursday and time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday.  This time it is "Anything Goes" as long as it is a birthday project.

Here is my card:

I stamped and embossed the flowers and leaves from Poppy Stamps Little Kindness set on vellum.  I inked the backs of the flowers with SU Regal Rose and the leaves with SU Gumball Garden inks and then die cut them with the matching Poppy Stamps Little Kindness die set.  I added a flatback pearl to the center of the flowers.  The sentiment from SU Birthday Blooms is stamped in SU Smokey Slate ink and die cut with MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Oval.  I mounted this on foam tape and added the flowers and leaves to the left side.  The DSP is some older SU Pretty In Pink, matted with matching CS.

Now check out all the fabulous cards by the designers over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will play along with us.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

10 comments:

  1. Simply lovely colored vellum flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vellum flowers and foliage are perfection! Such a pretty, feminine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pink and gray combination !!! The vellum flowers are so pretty and the matching patterned paper looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love those beautiful flowers and the pearl in the center! :)
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always forget to color on Vellum! Lovely card JoAnn! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These flowers are so pretty embossed on the vellum, JoAnn! I love that soft pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love every bit of this, JoAnn! The pink and green combo, the florals, the pretty patterned paper, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful soft pink birthday card. I love the feel of this one, so feminine. Using vellum is a great way to get that look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is as sweet as pie! I love the colors you used : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty JoAnn! Love the layout and your flowers are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.