Thursday, September 22, 2016

Seize the Birthday - Soft and Simple

Hello my crafty friends.  It is Thursday and time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday.  
This time our "Toppings" option is to make your birthday project soft and simple.  I am not too good at simple, but here is my version.
I embossed a frame using an older embossing folder, added a Pretty In Pink die cut daisy using MFT Upsy Daisy die set, and then a couple of punched leaves from SU Mint Macaron using an old Family Treasures punch.  I mounted the flower with foam tape and added a Candi Dot to the center.  The sentiment is from SU Birthday Blooms stamped in SU Basic Gray.  A quick and fairly simple card.  I hope you like it.

You should stop by the Seize the Birthday blog and look at all the fabulous creations by the Design Team.  I hope you will play along with us.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. This is so soft and pretty, JoAnn! Love that embossed frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS Perfection JoAnn
    love that added of flower and all white embossing folder
    Soft and elegant card Miss JoAnn
    thanks for your visit so happy..
    Now I wanna say goodbye... with my last card as GDT so happy being with all talented lady together on STB Challenge Blog
    Hugs,
    Monika from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nonsense, JoAnn, you are excellent at simple! And clean! And beautiful!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you do simple beautifully, JoAnn! That's the perfect frame for this soft, pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soft and simple and always beautiful! Just like you! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely! The embossing is very classy and paired with that beautiful flower is a winning combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That framing makes for an elegant card

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty JoAnn! Love the texture on the white and the flower is terrific.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.