Saturday, October 4, 2014

Layout for a friend

Happy Saturday friends.  I am posting a layout I made for a friend's daughter that is getting married.  This is the first layout I have done in awhile and I had fun making it.  I hope she likes it.

The DSP is from Recollections Graceful 12x12 pad and I used brown CS from my stash.  The flowers are stamped and cut with my new Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamps & dies.  I used my round needle nose craft pliers to shape the petals on each of the flowers and then inked the edges with SU Chocolate Chip ink.  I used a small sun punch for the centers.  The swirls are cut with the Fancy Foilage Die by Our Daily Bread Designs.  I cut it in half to add it behind the flowers.  The borders are cut with Spellbinders Classic Lace Border die (I think it has been discontinued).  The names and dates are cut with my Cricut using Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art.

I will be putting this in a scrapbook frame for her.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is lovely! What a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she is going to LOVE it! Great job JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, this is the kind of gift that will bring smiles for your young friends throughout their lives:) Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She will LOVE it! Great photos and Pretty LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.