Thursday, August 16, 2018

Seize the Birthday - No "Topping"

Hello Friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time it is "Anything Goes" as long as it is birthday.

For my card I used this pretty Spellbinders Chantilly Paper Lace die (Tallulah Frill Layering Frame Small).  There are 3 pieces to the die set, but I just used the largest die.  It makes such an elegant looking die cut.  The flowers and leaves are from Avery Elle Floral Bouqet stamp set.  I fussy cut the flowers and leaves after coloring them with Copics.  The flowers are mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment is a Verve stamp.  I added 3 small yellow enamel dots under the sentiment.

Don't forget to check out all the fabulous cards by the design team over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will join us for this fun challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, JoAnn! The yellow flowers are so cheerful and that frame is elegant! Beautifully CAS too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The die cut is truly so pretty and elegant! Loving the florals and also those three tiny enamel dots..they look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! That really is a pretty frame for these flowers and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty JoAnn! Things are less than calm in my neck of the woods...so crafting and blog surfing is being neglected! So I apologize for my absence and lack of dropping by! Thank goodness I work ahead! Cyber hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That die cut is so intricate and pretty, but it still shows off the wonderful flowers. I can't understand how fast the summer has gone. Soon we will be heading your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That added framing really makes this card elegant

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, Joann. That lace frame is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and stylish! Beautfuuly colored flowers pops against that beautiful frame. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.