Sunday, August 19, 2018

Party Like a Pirate

Hello friends and happy Sunday.  This afternoon I made a birthday card for my Great Grandson whose birthday is coming up soon.  It will be going in the mail tomorrow so I wanted to share it.

I used this cute Party Like a Pirate stamps and dies from My Favorite Things.  I stamped the images and colored them with Copics and then die cut them.  For the background I tore a piece of paper and used temporary tape to adhere it to my card and then sponged Antique Linen DI for the sand.  I then adhere the other torn section over the sand and added a straight piece so I could sponge Salty Ocean DOI for the water.  I used my white gel pen to add some waves.  I used MFT Mini Cloud stencil and SU Bashful Blue ink (retired) for the sky.  I then stamped the birds and the sentiment from the same set.  I adhered the images with foam tape in a triangle so I am going to link up with MFT's Summer School  2018 - Visual Triangle.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so CUTE! He is going to LOVE it! Your coloring is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, JoAnn! Love that pirate and the visual triangle of elements! Great job on the sky, sea and sand! Wish I could sponge ink that smooth!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.