Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Happy Anniversary

Hello Friends.  I am sharing another anniversary card I made for a couple at church.  I used two challenges to make my card.  Just Us Girls - Photo Week
I used Concord & 9th Plaid Background Stamp in SU Peekaboo Peach ink for the background and mounted it on a black MFT Blueprint 20 scallop die cut.  The heart and the flower image are from Impression Obsession Floral Heart Set.  I colored them with Promarkers and fussy cut them.  They are both mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment is from a Verve set.  I added Studio G Self-Adhesive Gems in black to the flower center and also tiny ones around the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Joann! I love that plaid background, it gives your card such a warm country feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with LeAnne! The gingham background really give this card warmth. It turned out fabulous! So happy to see you in the gallery at Just Us Girls. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gingham background and the pretty flowers and heart! Great take on the challenge and another beautiful anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower image and it goes perfect with your gingham background.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.