Friday, July 27, 2018

Happy Anniversary

I am sharing an anniversary card for a special couple at church.  I have several anniversary and birthday cards to make for August.
The flowers are from Gina K Designs Stippled Flowers.  I stamped them on X-pres It Blending Card and colored them with Promarkers.  I die cut them with the matching dies and mounted them with foam tape on an MFT Stitched Oval panel.  The sentiment is from Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments.  The blue dotted paper is from an older Papertrey Ink Bitty Dots pad.  The red and the red/white stripe papers are scraps from my stash and are cut with MFT Stitched Fishtail Flags dies.  I mounted the white oval panel with foam tape and added 3 small red enamel dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.  I appreciate it when you take time to leave a comment.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping
JoAnn

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.