Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Birthday for Just Us Girls

When I saw Just Us Girls Color Week challenge of red, black, and your choice, I had to play along.  I love this color combination, especially for flowers. 
I used green as my choice for the leaves with my flowers.
I used black mats and the black pattern paper is from a Christmas pad by the Paper Studio.  The red/white strip is from MFT Hearts & Stripes paper pad.  It matches the MFT Electric Red ink I stamped the PTI Gran's Garden flowers in.  It is a 2-step stamp and I stamped both layers in Electric Red.  The leaves are stamped with SU Garden Green.  I used the matching dies to die-cut them with.  The sentiment is from an older SU set and the panel is cut with an MFT die.  I mounted the sentiment panel and the flowers with foam tape.  The white panel is embossed with a Sizzix EF.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping, 
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card JoAnn. So many great layers and lovely layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red flowers and these are no exception, JoAnn! The white embossed panel and decorative paper panels go together perfectly and the lacy doily gives this a feminine feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty JoAnn - I love the pop of green with your red and white design - those papers and the layout are simply stunning together! Thanks so much for joining us at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and layers of this card and the flowers are beautiful. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.