Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Happy Anniversary for May Viva la Verve

I made this anniversary card for a couple at church using May Viva la Verve sketch. I love this sketch and will be using it again.
I used pattern paper from a Recollections Garden Party pad and added thin black mats.  The sentiment is from Verve's Love Story (no longer available) and the flowers are from Verve's Kindness Matters.  I colored the flowers with Copics and fussy cut them.  I made slits between the flower petals and shaped tham a little.  I mounted them with foam tape.   I them added some punched leaves with a SU punch. The heart border is cut with one of Verve's Scallop Trim Trio dies.  As a final touch I added 3 pink rhinestones to the sentiment panel which is mounted with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Your narrow black mats really make the pretty layers stand out, JoAnn! Another gorgeous anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the flowers are perfect. The pink of the card is awesome, everything matches perfectly. Thanks for sharing your card where I am able to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, JoAnn! Love the colors. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.