Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Sending Thoughts and Prayers

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made for a dear friend who is in the hospital.  I used the March Viva la Verve sketch when making my card.


The pattern papers are some goodies that Julie sent in my Verve order so I had to put them to good use.  I matted them with black and used the retired SU Scallop Border punch.  The sentiment is from Verve Inspire Hope (sorry, it has been dicontinued) and the butterfly is from Verve Butterfly Grace.  I stamped the butterfly in black and used my aqua brush and SU Melon Mambo ink to color it and match it to the colors and the butterflies in the pattern paper.  I die cut the sentiment and black mat with Spellbinders dies and mounted it with foam tape.  I wrapped the b/w twine before mounting the vertical panel.  The butterfly is mounted with a small piece of foam tape in the center.

My friend loves my cards and saves them all.  I know she will appreciate this one also.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Love this elegant layout design, with the very bright & cheery DP. The floral border looks so pretty under that fab butterfly. I'm sure your friend will be so cheered to know you thought of her, sending prayers with this lovely card. TFS & Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is bright and uplifting, JoAnn! It's bound to help your friend feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, JoAnn, and the beautiful sediment and bright colors will cheer your friend immensely!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, JoAnn. Love what you did with your order goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That butterfly and your colors are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.