Saturday, February 17, 2018

Birthday Wishes for Viva la Verve

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for a friend at church using the February Viva la Verve Sketch.


I used 3 Verve sets: Wishful Elegance (sentiment) and Grateful Elegance for the flowers and the largest flower was a Plain Jane single stamp (sorry, they are all discontinued).  I colored the flowers with Promarkers and then fussy cut them, and layered them.  I added some blue Nuvo Drops to the centers to match the flowers on the DSP.  All the DSP, including the blue, is from a My Mind's Eye 12 x12 pad.  The leaves are punched with a SU punch and the white scallop border is also a SU punch.  The white circles are cut with Spellbinders dies and the top circle is mounted with foam tape to the scallop circle.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely spring card, JoAnn! Great use of patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the blue centers and your fussy cut blooms, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Always loved these flowers. Such a beautiful take on the sketch, JoAnn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.