Monday, January 29, 2018

Merry Monday #275 - Use Pastels

Happy Monday friends.  This week on Merry Monday Challenge Sue is challenging us to create a card with pastel colors.

I used pastel Copic markers to color this cute Ava Christmas Sitter digi image from Bugaboo Stamps.  I added Fun Flock to her hat brim and pompom and mounted her with foam tape to an MFT Pierced Oval of pinkish woodgrain paper from Pink Paislee C'est la Vie 6x6 pad and some light dotted paper.  This was matted with an MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Oval cut from Recollections Lt. Green CS.  The oval was mounted with foam tape on a white panel embossed with Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes EF.  The greeting from MFT Snow Globe Sentiments was curved on the stamp block to fit in the die cut banner I had on my desk, and then mounted on my card.

Now check out all my teammates lovely pastel creations over at Merry Monday and I am sure you will be inspired.  Hope you will join us.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

13 comments:

  1. Oh JoAnn...so adorable! Have a wonderful week xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so sweet and cute!!! Love all the details of the background!!! The stitching, dots, flocking, wonderful sweet details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Ava image is totally delightful JoAnn and I love the fun flocking on her hat, lovely Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn. your card is so darn cute. Love all the texture and your coloring is awesome. Sweet, sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flocking just makes this sweet card! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do these little people so well, JoAnn! I love the soft pastel colors and how you've framed her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet digi, colored so beautifully, JoAnn! Just love all the layers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet...and the fun flock?!?! Swoon! So, so cute! I LOVE little details like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. JoAnn, your little girl is so cute, I love your design and how you have her as
    centerpiece of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, this is such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joann, This is so adorable and what a cute image. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww...could this little girl be any sweeter with all her pastel finery?! Super cute card JoAnn! Hope you've been having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a sweet girl and a sweet card! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.