Monday, October 2, 2017

Viva la Verve September Sketch

This is my second post today.  Scroll down for my Merry Monday card.
I made this baby card for a friend using the September Viva la Verve sketch.
I rotated the sketch so it would fit the sentiment better.  I used my new Verve Little Ones set for the greeting and the baby rattles, both stamped in SU Soft Suede.  I die cut the rattles with the matching Little Ones die set.  I mounted the greeting panel with foam tape.  The DSP is from Kaisercraft Peek-a-Boo Girl 12x12 pad.  I used this paper as I have made a mini album for the expectant mother and wanted the card to match (photos to come). The mats are SU Blushing Bride CS and the card base and greeting panel are SU Naturals White CS.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


3 comments:

  1. Love all the pink in this sweet baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Love the pink rattles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply adorable, JoAnn! Love those pretty papers. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.