Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Another Christmas card

I am working on my Christmas cards so I won't have to rush at the last minute.

I made this card using last week's Tuesday Morning Sketch #422, but didn't get it done to post in time so I am sharing it today.
  I love the sketch and will probably use it again.  I like the way my card turned out.  I just got this DSP at JoAnn's, it is Holly on Green by Paper Pizzazz.  The flowers are Small Blooming Poinsettia by Poppystamps, cut from MFT Electric Red CS.  I layered the flowers, added a yellow rhinestone to the centers and adhered them with foam tape.  The strips are SU Always Artichoke and Electric Red.  The sentiment is from Verve Weary World stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of this sketch, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should learn from you and not always rush to get them done! This is LOVELY and the recipient will treasure it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite lovely! The poinsettias are perfect for the sketch. Thank you for sharing it with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Love those fun poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.