Thursday, July 6, 2017

Seize the Birthday - Red, White & Your Choice

Hello Friends and Happy Thursday.  I hope you have had a wonderful 4th of July week.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this week we have the toppings option of "Red, White, and You - your choice of a third color."
For my card I went with red, white and blue.  I used MFT Party Balloons, MFT Electric Red ink and SU Brilliant Blue ink, stamped off once before stamping the happy birthday balloon.  The red and red & white striped balloons look like pattern paper but they are stamped.  The balloon strings and bows are also stamped, but I drew them longer with my black pen.  The ribbon is some older SU ribbon.  The sentiment is from MFT Make a Wish set.  I used the largest MFT Pierced Oval die to die cut it and then fussy cut the ends.  I embossed the white panel with SU Decorative Dots EF.

Be sure to check out all the fabulous creations by the designers over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will be inspired to join us.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

11 comments:

  1. Love your happy Balloons and great layout! I especially love the arch banner greeting. Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the balloons and the script on the blue one! CUTE,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the balloons and the ribbon is just the perfect touch! Great card, JoAnn!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  4. The layout is awesome, JoAnn! Love the bow and the curved sentiment along with those big balloons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these patriotic balloons, JoAnn! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever of you to stamp the balloons to look like they were printer design paper. Nothing better than the combination of Red White and Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your balloons are terrific JoAnn. A great birthday card with so much detail and texture! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome birthday balloons, JoAnn! I love the banner and embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can never go wrong with festive balloons on a birthday card, especially when they're red, white, and blue! I love that tiny bow holding them all together! Fun card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you used just that one pop of blue on your fun card! It's great to be joining you for the next few challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.