Monday, July 3, 2017

Another Anniversary Card

Surprise, I have another anniversary card to share.  I still have a couple more to make for July.
This one goes to some dear friends at church.  I used some new paper from SU Color Theory DSP 6x6 stack.  The white flourish frame is a new die by Gina Marie Designs that I got at StampFest this past weekend.  The flowers are Heartfelt Creations Delightful Daisies stamped in SU Smokey Slate ink and die cut with the matching daisy die.  I shaped the flowers and sponged a little lt. blue ink and SU Midnight Muse ink on the petals.  I added blue glitter enamel dots to the centers.  The leaves are cut with SU Little Leaves Sizzlet die.  The sentiment is from Verve's Love Story and the stamped flourish is from Festive Frames by Inspired by Stamping.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! LOVE the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful die cut, JoAnn! A beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! Wonderfully designed! Very pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lattice background is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.