Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Another Red White & Blue Anniversary Card

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing another anniversary card I made for some good friends and their anniversary is on July 4th, so I went with red, white & blue again.
I stamped the flowers from Altenew's Hennah Elements with Versamark ink on MFT Electric Red CS and embossed with white embossing powder.  I stamped 1 large and 3 small flowers and fussy cut them.  The large flower has a small one mounted with foam tape and it is mounted with foam tape to the card.  I used a die from MFT Basic Stitched Edges for the white scallop panel, and mounted this over a piece of SU Midnight Muse DSP.  The LaLa Land flourish corners are cut from the same paper.  The sentiment is from SU Timeless Love stamped in Midnight Muse ink.

I am linking my card with The Flower Challenge-Anything Goes, because I love making cards with flowers.


and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is to use pattern paper so I am linking there also:


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful anniversary card! Love the flowers and pretty color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this...what a beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card..nice layout and lovely colours.
    Thanks for playing along with The Flower Challenge and hope you join us again.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for an anniversary of the 4th of July! I love red, white and blue on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stripped pattern paper. Goes well with the rest of the card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Patterned Paper challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.