Saturday, March 25, 2017

Welcome Little One

Today I am joining in a blog hop to welcome Lesley and Corey Croghan's little one, due in April.  Be sure to check out what all the participants have to share for Lesley and Corey on Lori Turner's blog.  It was wonderful of her to do this for Lesley.
No automatic alt text available.
I met Lesley through being on the Seize the Birthday and The Dynamic Duos design teams, and also by participating in several of the challenge blogs she created.  She is a very sweet lady and very talented.
 Congratulations Lesley, I am so happy for you and Cory.  

For my card I used SU Blushing Bride CS and DSP (from an older pad).  The image and sentiment are from Sugar Pea Designs Bundle of Joy.  I colored the image with Copics, fussy cut it, and mounted it with foam tape.  The sentiment is cut with MFT Pierced Circle and Circle Stax 2.  I added 3 dots with Nuvo Jewel Drops Rosewater.  The white panel is embossed with SU Happy Heart EF.

This is a look at the inside.  I found the saying on the left side on line, typed it up and cut it with Spellbinders Floral Oval die.  The sentiment on the right is from the same Sugar Pea Designs set.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

18 comments:

  1. Awww, I love this! The heart texture plate is the perfect background and the sentiment is sooo sweet! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card inside and out! Love all that pink! Thanks for joining the hop and surprising Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super sweet JoAnn! The sentiment in the inside was a great added touch! Love the heart embossing on the outside too! Hope you are well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mix of papers and darling stork image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stork and the dry embossing. Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JoAnn your card is adorable! I love that stork with his bundle of joy and your sentiment is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a SWEET baby card! Love that stork!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet, JoAnn! I love that stork and the soft pinks! I know this will be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card, JoAnn! Love the sweet stork image...Lesley is going to ❤️ It!

    ReplyDelete
  11. JoAnn, this is adorable! Yes, great minds think alike! I love this sweet stamp set. Your embossing and mix of patterns is lovely! XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for joining me in celebrating Lesley and Corey's precious baby girl! Your card is so darling - love that sweet stork! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so classic and so pretty, JoAnn, both outside and inside!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a precious card! I love the embossed heart background and the pretty colours you chose. Thank you so much, JoAnn! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this adorable stork, JoAnn! Really cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is Adorable!! LOVE the way you did the inside also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.