Thursday, February 23, 2017

Happy Birthday for Just Us Girls

I am sharing a card for the Just Us Girls Challenge Color Week.
I love these colors together and had to play along, although I am just now getting to post my card.  The card base, ribbon strip (punched with a retired SU border punch) and leaves are SU Crumb Cake.  The red DSP is from American Crafts Crimson 6x6 pad.   The flowers and leaves are made with Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose and Botanical Wings matching die.  I stamped the flowers on SU Real Red, cut them out, shaped them and layered together.  I added a black enamel dot to the centers.  The sentiment from SU Perfectly Penned (retired) is stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder on the black mat.

I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches but I rotated it and used the 2 flowers for the circle element.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great weekend.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Pretty, shaped red flowers! Hope you have a great weekend, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those beautiful blooms look so pretty on those colorful papers and I love the chalkboard sentiment too! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the way you used the sketch an the colors you used. So glad you could join at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! Gorgeous flowers! Wonderful papers, and I love the chalk-like sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty Joann I love how you used the flowers in place of the shape.Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant card JoAnn.

    Betty k.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.