Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Another Birthday Card

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing another birthday card I made for a friend at church.
I used SU Botanical Builder Framelits dies for the flowers and leaves.  The flowers are cut from SU Cajun Craze , the leaves from Pear Pizzazz and the centers from So Saffron.  The sentiment is from Verve Happy Birthday.  The circles are cut with MFT Pierced Circles and Circle Stax 2 dies.  The DSP is from Free Spirit by We R Memory Keepers.  The mats are SU Early Espresso.  I added black pearls to the centers of the flowers and 3 small ones below the sentiment.  The sentiment panel and the flowers are mounted with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  I appreciate it so much when you take time to leave me a comment.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, JoAnn! I love the wood grain background with the red flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful birthday card. Love the woodgrain with the bold flowers.

    ReplyDelete