Monday, December 5, 2016

Sending Birthday Bear Hugs

I am sharing a cute card I made for a young girl at church.  I used this adorable bear from MFT Beary Special Birthday set.  I colored him with Copics and used the matching die set to cut him out.  He is mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment is from the same same.  I used SU Pirouete Pink CS for the scalloped mat cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20.  Sorry, I don't remember the 6x6 pad I used for the DSP, but I liked it and thought it gave a soft color palette.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet little bear! Perfect for a little girl! Love these pastel shades!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.