Tuesday, December 6, 2016

MHK Designs December Release - Day 1

Good Morning friends.  I have some exciting news to share.  I am a guest designer for MHK Designs December release. December 6-10th.  You can find all of Mynn's wonderful designs in her Etsy store here.

Click to shop!

This is  Day 1 of the December Release with a digi set called "Pretty Petunias".  I printed the pretty petunia, colored with Copics and fussy cut it.  I mounted it with foam tape on a die cut with Spellbinders Timeless Rectangle.  The DSP is from French County Digital Paper Pack, matted with SU Rose Red and Garden Green CS.  The sentiment is from the same digi set and I cut it with a banner die by MFT and mounted it with foam tape also.

That's it for my card today.  I hope you will stick around all week and check out the great designs we have to share with you.  I am excited to be part of this release and share my cards with you.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, JoAnn! You have a beautiful flower here! I love how you've colored it and the matching papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, JoAnn. I love your card and the wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This beautiful flower is so pretty in that gorgeous die frame!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way you framed this image is PERFECT, JoAnn! I adore the dimension and colors you used, too! Gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for all your hard work with this month's MHKDesigns release! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card so very soft pretty delicate I love the diecut that you use to place the flower on very elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.