Sunday, November 6, 2016

Wedding Layout

Hello friends.  I am sharing a layout I made for my grandson that got married this weekend.  I put it in a black shadowbox frame.  I wasn't able to go to the wedding, but hope they liked it.

ETA:  They loved the framed layout and said it was the best gift they got, made me smile.
The base is black cardstock and the DSP is from Always and Forever by The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.  The names are cut on my Cricut with the Storybook cartridge.  I used Martha Stewart Cherish punch around the page and also a MS heart punch.  I added some pearl hearts to the centers of the punched hearts.  The date is on a Spellbinder's die cut.  The white flower is by Prima and the blue flowers are from Michael's.  

Thanks so much for stopping  by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn 

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, JoAnn! I love that border and all the romantic elements! I'm sure your grandson and his bride will cherish this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful keepsake, JoAnn. I"m sure your grandson will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course they loved it, JoAnn! It's such a thoughtful and perfect gift for the newlyweds!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, JoAnn! Of course the loved it and will treasure this special wedding keepsake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.