Thursday, November 3, 2016

Seize the Birthday - Use Stencils

Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and today we have the "Toppings" option of using stencils.  You can read all the details for our challenge at Seize the Birthday blog.

For my card I used a stencil by Heidi Swapp and SU Crumb Cake ink to make my background panel.  I matted this with SU Chocolate Chip CS.  The Sunflower is made with an MFT die (no longer available) using SU Daffodil Delight and Chocolate Chip CS. The banners are made with MFT Fishtail Flags Layers and Pierced Fishtail Flags dies.  The sentiment is from SU Simply Sketched stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.  The banner and flower are mounted with foam tape.

You should check out all the STB designer's fabulous cards using stencils over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will join us.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic background and wow, what a pretty sunflower! Love it!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    STB Surprise Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stenciled background and that bright and gorgeous sunflower, JoAnn! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used one of my all time favorite stencils! Such a great job JoAnn. I hope you are feeling better. I had to head back to the doctor myself on Tuesday and they upped all my medicine. Hopefully this will do the trick soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn What a beautiful card.I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant CAS design, JoAnn! Love the pop of yellow of the sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous background and fabulous flower. Well done JoAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, JoAnn. I love yellow and brown together and that sunflower is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.