Friday, November 25, 2016

Merry Christmas Tag -25 Days of Christmas Tags

Hello friends.  I made another tag for Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  They are on Day 25, the last day today, but I have only completed two tags as I have been very busy with other things.  For my tag I was inspired by several cute tags with doggies.  One was this cutie by Angela:

For my tag I used an adorable doggie print & cut image on my Silhouette.  He is mounted with foam tape.The sentiment is die cut from red glitter paper with an Elizabeth Craft Designs die.  The DSP is a scrap from my stash and the tag base is SU Crumb Cake.  I added some Christmas ribbon to the tag and it was done.

I am linking my tag up with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge as I used IO Merry Christmas die.


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. I too favor the doggie tags, LOL! Your Penny Black tag is cute, but BOY, I REALLY love your first tag - you cut that with a silhouette? ADORABLE! I don't have one but I sure wish I did so I could duplicate that cute tag! Thank you for sharing your art with everyone - good luck on the draw - hope you win something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute puppy, JoAnn! I love that plaid paper too! It's a busy time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun tag!!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.