Thursday, November 10, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags

I just found Tracey McNeely"s challenge for 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  
They are on Day 10 but this is my first tag.  I was inspired by Birgit's lovely tag on Day 2.

I used my new  Poppystamps Main Street Stitched Tag; Cottage Cutz Christmas Cheer Candles die; and Impression Obsession Peace die.  I cut the largest tag die out of gold foil cardstock and the next size down out of white cardstock.  The candles are cut from various cardstocks.  I added red pearls to the holly leaves.  I really like how the tag turned out.  

I hope I can create more tags for Tracey's challenge.  You can check out all the details and play along here.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful tag, JoAnn. Love those pretty candles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh JoAnn your tag is so amazing, i really love it.♥
    Many hugs and greetings♥
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Poppystamps tags! This is so elegant, JoAnn! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag! The gold foil edge is so classy!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone would be so happy to receive a tag like yours! Classy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.