Wednesday, October 19, 2016

More Photo Folios

Hello friends.  I am sharing two more photo folios I made.  One for Christmas and one for family photos.  The title on the family one is cut on my Silhouette.  The Merry Christmas is cut from red glitter paper and an Impression Obsession die.  I used various dies from LaLa Land, Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn.  I hope you enjoy looking at them.  If you have any questions, just drop me a line.
Here is the link again to the tutorial I used https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BiYPopYENo




Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate it when you take time to leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.

Happy Crafting,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! What a great way to enjoy those photos and memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful JoAnn! And thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll say it again, JoAnn. These are amazing! What a lot of work and love goes into each!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.