Sunday, October 9, 2016

Happy Anniversary

Good Morning friends.  I am sharing an anniversary card I made for a couple at church.


I used my new Spellbinders Vines of Passion heart dies and cut the solid heart and the flourish heart and layered them.  The white heart is mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes (retired) is stamped on a banner from SU Bloomin' Love.   I fussy cut it and mounted it with foam tape.  The embossed panel is made with Sizzix Tim Holtz Regal Flourishes EF.  I added a few rhinestones for a little bling.  The cardstock is SU Sahara Sand and Recollections White.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful embossed hearts! They make a beautiful anniversary card! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Even being inland, I'm sure you got a lot of rain and some wind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so elegant! I love these colors together with embossing! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.