Thursday, September 29, 2016

Just Us Girls Photo Week

Hello friends.  I made a card for the Just Us Girls Photo Week #362 challenge.

I was inspired by the sunflowers in the photo and used MFT Sunflower die (discontinued) cut with SU Daffodil Delight CS and Chocolate Chip for the center,  The mat is Chocolate Chip CS.  I also used Chocolate Chip ink for the sentiment which is from JustRite Large Fancy Sentiments.  The leaves are cut with SU Botanical Builders Framelits.  The white panel is cut with Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders 2 die.  The yellow DSP is from some retired SU paper.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. I love that you made the sunflower the focal point of your card, JoAnn, and the patterned paper and lacy edge are fantastic. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty sunflower, JoAnn! Fantastic layout for it! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL bloom JoAnn and I love the paper you chose, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been remiss in visiting your blog and checking out the beautiful florals you've created! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.