Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Just Us Girls color challenge

Hello friends  I made a card for the Just Us Girls color week challenge - use Red, Black, and Yellow on your card.
  This is what I came up with.
I used my new Cottage Cuts Plumeria & Leaves die for the flower cut in SU Real Red and added a MME enamel dot.  The flourish is MFT Leaf Filled Flouish (no longer available).  The scalloped mat is cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20.  I love using this for a mat.  The sentiment panel is cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags die.  I put it in one end to cut and then placed the other end in to cut a straight edge on both ends.  The embossed panel is made with SU Vintage Wallpaper EF.  I added 3 large yellow enamel dots to this panel.  The sentiment is from SU Simply Sketched.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Love that flourish with the pretty red flower! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend! Such a beautiful card as always! I so appreciate you being amongst the gallery at Just Us Girls! BIG HUGS too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you used the colors and cool embossed background! Love the yellow dots and the beautiful bloom too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.