Sunday, April 3, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge

This is my second post today.  Scroll down for my Christmas Card Challenge post.


This is my card for the Merry Monday Challenge #198 - card based on a Christmas Carol.  One of my favorites is "O Holy Night".  I love that song and it's meaning.  I cut this nativity scene on my Cameo and the sentiment is an older stamp from Michael's $1.00 bin, which is embossed in silver.  The stars are punched from glitter paper with an older EK Success punch.  The mat and scallop border are SU Not Quite Navy CS and the light blue DSP is from an older Martha Stewart Christmas pack.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Two great Christmas cards today, JoAnn! I MUST get going with mine! I smile when I see those $1 stamps being used. I still have several of them and you can't beat them!! They help "even out" the ol' craft budget!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite carols, too, & I love this beautiful card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Holy Night is probably my all time favorite Christmas carol! I remember singing it in a Christmas pageant at school in the 7th grade. A beautiful and inspiring card, JoAnn! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely Christmas card! Your starry sky is just perfect with the stamp and its little stars! Love the wonderful First Christmas silhouette as well.

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glittery stars add to the design of your silhouette card! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those sparkly stars to highlight this beautiful nativity scene! Lovely !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.